Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Mr. Rece's Neighborhood

Jeremy's mom and dad got us an AWESOME flip share camera for Christmas. (I think they may want to see video of Rece ;-) We love it. I am hoping this link will work to "Mr. Rece's Neighborhood" which is our Flip Share Channel. I will post it from time to time when we add to it. If you want to pee your pants watch the one where he is in the walker. All are good, but that is my fave.

*****For some reason it is now requiring a login id and password- I have my hubby working on this hopefully he will fix it soon****************************

2 comments:

Chrystal said...

Chass - I can't view the video, it says something like "Your e-mail address is not authroized to view . . ."

Sue B said...

Hi Chass,
I can't get the video. Says my email is not on the list to view.

Sue B.