Sunday, September 26, 2010

3-0

I turn 30 tomorrow.

How did this happen?

I am not consumed with thoughts of "getting old", having said that I can't believe 30 years have come and gone. Where does time go? So many milestones have come and gone. Here are some thoughts I have pondered.

- I have been a mommy for almost 2 years
- I have lived in PA over 3 years
- I have been a wife for 5 years and we have been together nearly 10!
- I have been a homeowner for almost 6 years
- I have been working in my career for 6 years after Graduate School
- I have been able to drink (legally) for 9 years
- I have been able to vote for 12 years
- I have been out of High School for over 12 years
- I have been driving for 14 years

That is where time goes...and I can't wait to see what the next 30 holds.

1 comment:

Julie said...

Some kind of friend I am...sorry I missed your birthday, Happy Birthday!!!!
I hope you have a great year!!