Saturday, January 1, 2011

2011 Bucket List

I am stealing this term from my future SIL Taylor. I was thinking about my 2011 goals and she mentioned she too had a "2011 Bucket List", and well lets face it - it sounds more fun than "Goals". :-)

So here it is, in no particular order and I reserve the right to add at any time, oh and the one that is * out is confidential ;-)

1. Workout and improve my fitness and energy level! And feel good about wearing a swimsuit by the time Clint and Taylor's Maui Wedding comes around in August!

2. Fund raise and walk in an Avon 2 Day Breast Cancer Walk (debating between Chicago and DC walks)

3. Read 12 books

4. Go on at least 12 dates with my husband

5. ***********

2 comments:

J-Lynn Runs said...

Just stopped by to see what was going on with you guys. I love the "12 dates" idea. I already told Zach we are stealing it. Life gets crazy and that is one of the first things to get lost in the mix. Happy New Year!!

Julie said...

Good idea! (despite the connotations of it ~grin~).
I'm going to shamelessly steal the whole idea. Thanks!