Sunday, September 30, 2012

Rece 3.5 years

Rece turned 3.5 on August 14th. He is my favorite little boy ;-)

-He is the king of one liners, always cracking us up
-He can identify all of the alphabet and numbers 1-10.
-He can write many letters
-He has begun to make up stories and pretend a lot more
-I won't say he "lies" but he does tell you what you want to hear a lot.
-For instance: everyone at school is always doing bad things, but not him, oh no, not Angel Rece...
- A sure sign that he is doing something that he shouldn't is when he busts out with "I am not picking my nose" insert any other no-no item.
-He loves playing with cars, trucks, trains and superhero's.
-He remembers EVERYTHING
-He loves to say "I missed you" whether we have been at work or home with him all day.
-His favorite food is any meat
-He busts out some funny dance moves - at the weirdest times
-He loves his baby sister and told us the other day that he wants more babies....sorry son, not gonna happen...
-He is a big kid, tall and lean but muscular.  I have had many people ask me if he is in kindergarten this year...
-He tests our patience all the time, mostly at bedtime or first thing in the morning when he does not seem to listen to anything you are saying - he can be incredibly focused on things that are interesting to him, there is no point in trying to tell him something when he is working on something else, you just have to let him show you, or finish what he is doing, then he will be all ears.
-The other night at dinner I told him to eat some of his banana's and he looked me straight in the eye and said "You aren't the boss" - I choked back the laugh and looked seriously at him and said "Oh yes I am" and we had a stare down until he said "Ha Ha I was just joking, some times jokes are funny ha ha".  That's right....

1 comment:

Wedding sherwani said...

Very nice post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed browsing your blog posts.