Tuesday, October 14, 2008

2 days and counting

This week feels like Christmas, I can't wait until Thursday at 3:30 when we get to see our baby!! Since I have been able to feel he/she move for a few weeks now and more and more every day I have been getting even more eager to see the acrobatics on TV! I will post pics and the gender news (if we are able to get it) on Thursday night.

Other than that, I have been busy getting some fall cleaning done and packing some things up for goodwill. Jeremy has been swamped with his regular work (lesson planning, grading etc) as well as work for his Masters class at PSU. So while he is busy working away I have been keeping myself busy doing some things around here as well , like creating my registries online through BRUS and Target. We haven't started much work in the nursery other than cleaning it out, but we keep telling ourselves that we will once we find out the gender, I think we are procrastinating.

This weekend Michigan is playing PSU at home, we have friends coming in from Michigan that have tickets, with two to spare for us so we will be going to the game. I fully expect PSU to handle M - on the upside, after the game we are going out to eat at one of our favorite restaurants in downtown State College - Zola. The game doesn't start until 4:30 and we have dinner at 9 - since I have fallen asleep at 9 on many a weekend night these days, it will be interesting to see how alive I am after that day.

Also I would like to say Congrats to my friend Molly who had a baby boy yesterday - Steven Peter Miller. :-)

No comments: