Monday, December 1, 2008

Baby Shower

On Saturday my mom and Jeremy's mom put on a baby shower for us in Jackson. It was so nice and a lot of fun. There were lots of ladies there from my family and Jeremy's family as well as some girlfriends who also drove in. The theme was snowflakes, so the colors were blues and silvers. My mom made up the cutest centerpieces with snowflakes, puppies and other baby animals. I just can't say Thanks enough to everyone that came, it was so nice of people to drive in from out of town especially on such a busy weekend, and of course also too many Thanks to mention for all of the wonderful baby gear we received. Baby Rece is going to be very spoiled. Also a huge thank you to my aunts who helped make all of the food, it was so good! Finally the biggest thanks of all to my mom and mother in law, Lynn, for putting it all together for us, I don't know where we would be without our families. It was a fitting end to a Thanksgiving weekend, so much to be thankful for. Here are just a few picks from the shower, I need to get a few more from some of my aunts that were snapping away with cameras...















No comments: