Monday, December 1, 2008

Catching Up

It has been a while since I have done any blogging.... so since then we have had our new washer and dryer delivered, love them! At least for a while laundry will be so much more fun.



We traveled home to MI for thanksgiving on Wed night, my cousin Carly drove to our house in State College from NJ on Tuesday night and rode with us to Michigan on Wed. Luckily we had only a little snow to deal with in PA on Wed and once we got to Ohio it was dry and smooth sailing on 80. On Thursday I went to my Grandma and Grandpa Dawson's for dinner and Jeremy went to the Lions game with Clint (they left at halftime). It was a great Thanksgiving and it was a lot of fun to see everyone.

Friday my mom and I went into Jackson, but didn't do a lot of shopping, although I did finally find a stroller that I truly love at the Toy House in Jackson. Here it is... http://www.dreamerdesignonline.com/index.html?srcad=dreamer-design$

And I ordered a new Camera for Jeremy and I from Sears. It's this one -http://www.sears.com/shc/s/p_10153_12605_00353139000P?vName=Computers+%26+Electronics&cName=Cameras+%26+Camcorders&sName=Digital+Cameras+%26+Bundles

Ours is starting to fritz out - might be from some of the times I dropped it at the bar in college - and we wanted something that could fit in a pocket for easy handling after baby arrives. Sears was offering $50 off the day after Thanksgiving and I did in store pick up so no shipping.

On Friday afternoon, Jeremy's mom and dad arrived in Jackson and his mom Lynn, my mom and I went to the Church to decorate for my baby shower on Saturday. My Grandma Dawson, Aunt Val and Aunt Luann also helped out so we got everything done pretty quickly. Friday night it was off to the Olive Garden for dinner with Jeremy's mom and dad, my parents and Clint and Taylor. It was great to have a nice long weekend to spend with everyone.

1 comment:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.