Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Other updates and more pics

Hi again, so I am far enough behind that it requires a post on back to back days, in addition I am traveling one night on business and I have some free time.

Let's see, what else has been going on....? Well Jeremy was playing baseball...link attached to one of his plays, he is robbing a home run, that made the paper. Even though the ball looks far away he does end up catching it ;-) Also as you will see from the link you can order this image on a wall sized poster, a t-shirt, a coffee mug or a button! ;-) Anyway, he WAS playing baseball, but on Sunday he tore his groin muscle (ouch). So he is on the DL for the foreseeable future.

Other than that, things have been going well, I went to Pittsburgh for training and survived being away from Rece and Jeremy for 4 days! While we were on vacation we went wine tasting in Traverse City and I brought home a case of wonderful Michigan wine that I now can't bring myself to drink because then it will be gone, and I don't know how I will get more!!! And being a mom is more and more fun everyday, Rece is getting such a personality and I miss him so much when am at work. I need to start playing the lotto so I can get rid of that job thing...

A couple more pics...

Until next post...


2 comments:

Lynn and Steve said...

Uncle Jeff delivers the wine to Gladwin, Grandpa Steve picks up in Gladwin monthly and delivers to PA...

...drink up!!!

jane said...

I am ordering a t-shirt today- lol.