Sunday, April 25, 2010

1 Kid and 100 Posts and Counting

This is my 100th Blog Post. I started the blog on August 31, 2008. When I went back and found that date - I couldn't believe it. 2008. Seems like forever ago. I was only 2 months pregnant for instance...and now I find it funny that I measure time, as in when an event happened, in three time buckets: before I was pregnant, when I was pregnant and after Rece was born. Since that time, I have found I enjoy blogging quite a bit, when I actually get to it, and I wish I could post more - not so every mundane detail of life could be read about by others (I have FB for that, should I so choose ;-) but for me to be able to look back and remember more about the stage that is "After Rece was Born". Time seems to have accelerated to warp speed since we started this stage of life and it sad to think there will be a time where all of the little daily memories we are making now are hard to recollect. Hopefully we will enjoy looking back and remembering our crazy life - one post at a time ;-)

No comments: