Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Confession

I have to confess, I am a registry snooper....I check my baby registries to see what has been fulfilled, and then I get all excited about the adorable baby things that we will get to put our baby boy in and that he can play with etc. The funny thing is I was intimidated by the whole registry process, all I could think was this is too much stuff, and where am I going to put it all?!? But I got a lot of really great advice from other new moms on what I needed, and that helped a lot. Thanks Teri, Jane, Christie & Bethany! The "Grandma's to Be" are hosting a shower for us the Saturday after Thanksgiving, although all of the baby mania could be a little overwhelming I am getting really excited for it.

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

I was a dirty registry peeker too! :) I confess!!

It's so much fun though.

Chrystal said...

That is hilarious! I know I will do the same with the wedding registry. Can't wait to see you at the shower!