Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Sick mommy now too...

I got it too.. this really sucks. Especially since I was supposed to be returned to work this week, that hasn't worked out too well, I worked from home yesterday to manage Rece and Jeremy and then I am home sick today. Oh well, not much I could do. Thankfully Jeremy took today off too so he was able to take care of Rece last night and take him to daycare today etc. I was in no shape to do so. He has done a really good job especially with me barking things from bed - "don't forget his swaddler, don't forget the gas drops in the bottles"...

As far as Rece goes he doesn't seem quite himself still, no fever though an he is keeping most of his formula in, still having some more/major spit ups than he has in a long long time. Because he can't communicate I am at a loss as to whether he had/has a touch of this bug, his reflux is flaring up (apparently it can peak at 3-4 months) or if the formula switch is still impacting him. It seems like I hit the perfect storm when trying a new formula either way, and I may never know if that was what made an impact. Oh well...for now we are back to the Similac Sensitive and managing the constipation with prune and Caro- so far so good.

I am just so ready for us to figure it out, to have him on A formula and A medicine and just be...rather than always having something to "deal with" I am so done with it...

No comments: