Thursday, October 29, 2009

Assault and Battery....at Target

On Wednesday I had Flint Town Flashbacks.... I was in Target, picking up some "polysporin" because you can't use good ole neosporin on stitches (I had a mole removed, yuck I know). Anyway, I get my POLYsporin and I am on my way out. And I hear this weird yelp type scream. I can't see anything but I begin to hear raised voices. I hear:"How do you like that?!?!" and then "Watch where your going from now on" and then "You can't have me arrested"- all of these by the same lady's voice. Then I see her fly by me, she is about 5'4" and has a mullet and is wearing what I can only call "mom pants" whose waistline is up somewhere close to her bra. I am of course staring...and she shoots me a look like "what the H are you looking at" to which I quickly precede to looking back at the coffee makers that I was standing by. (Mullets and Mom pants scare me) Come to find out she and another lady accidentally bumped into each other coming around the corner and the mullet/mom pants took offense and slapped the other lady across the face. WTH?!? It isn't even Black Friday yet!

4 comments:

Chrystal said...

LMAO - seriously, how funny! You were almost caught in the "crossfire!"

Yes, I got your note, but left work early, due to my "allergies." =) I think it would be great for all of us to get together over Xmas. I'll get back to you tomorrow.

Erica said...

LOL You are too funny. I was in Target today and I am happy to report, I didn't encounter the mullet/mom pants wearing lady :-) I don't think I would have stopped starring at her. People are crazy sometimes.

Sadie said...

At Target?? Wal-Mart I would understand, but not at my beloved Target.

jane said...

That is hilarious, I can just see you standing there like WTH? ahahahahaaa