Sunday, October 18, 2009

Deep Breath

Wow. It's been a while since I have posted. It has been a very busy couple of months. Rece has seen the 7th and now the 8th month milestone come and go. Jeremy and I have celebrated our 4th Wedding Anniversary. I have traveled for work a couple of times, we are announcing major benefits changes at work along with all of the other craziness that comes with the end of the year at work (READ - LONG DAYS FOR HR LADY). I had a sinus infection while traveling. Jeremy is taking a class which takes up a lot of his time. It snowed 5 inches on October 16th here - the first year I am driving a car in my life - and winter starts 2 months early. Rece has had a sinus infection, an ear infection, bronchitis (for which we made our first ER visit for a chest x-ray and flu swabs-and flu swabs are AWFUL!!)his two front teeth are coming through and now the diaper rash from Hell has set in. Deep Breath....

I don't want to sound like I have ONLY complaints. But seriously it has been a long few weeks. I am tired.

Deep Breath...

Now for the positives. Rece is crawling like a pro and loves his walker he flies around our living room and babbles as he zips around for added entertainment. The one top tooth that has come through the gums is so cute, can't wait to see them both sticking out. He has been such a trooper through this whole mess trying so hard to be a happy camper. He is still growing like a weed. He is wearing 12 months size in pretty much everything, 18 months in a few things. I would guess he weighs about 21-22 pounds and is now long enough to have long since graduated out of his infant carrier into the big boy car seat. One of these days I might actually find the time to post some pictures from end of the summer and our, rather eventful, start to fall. There are probably some other positives, but my mind is starting to fuzz. Like I said, it's been a long few weeks.

Deep Breath...

No comments: