Sunday, March 27, 2011

E-mealz

Hi, my name is Chassidy and I am addicted to e-mealz. I found this through my friend Teri on Facebook. It is a dinner/menu planner. It gives you 5 meals to make for dinner each week and the shopping list to go with it. The shopping list is even divided by section in the grocery store!! The meals are really good, I would say we have enjoyed 90% of them and would make them again. There are several plans to choose from - we do low-fat for 2, which always leaves left overs for lunch the next day. I print the menu out on Sunday, get the groceries and we have dinner planned for the week! And it got us out of the rut of eating the same ol same ol each and every week. I love e-mealz! www.e-mealz.com

1 comment:

Sarah K said...

hmmm..I must look into this! Jess and I eat the same things all the time. It doesn't help that I'm hardly home. But this might be fun to try different things! Plus, a grocery list already made for you is fabulous.