Monday, February 9, 2009

37 Weeks

Yea! I officially made it to "full term" - and I do feel rather full at this point. Although every book I have says that the baby's movements should be smaller (ie less powerful kicks) now as he is running out of room and can't really flip and turn as much as just wiggle anymore...not my boy, he continues to somersault in there with no regard for his mommy's ribs, sides, bladder and other parts. In the last week I have felt hiccups distinctly lower center, on the left side, and once last week at the top of my right side just under my ribs. That day he really beat me up good and a couple of times literally took my breath away and then sure as could be the next day the hiccups moved head down again. Today at my Dr's visit, she said he was head down and that was good but she thinks he is a "swimmer" and wants to keep a close eye on his position over the next 3 weeks. Anyway, pic from this weekend, perhaps the baby bump shirt will make it through the whole pregnancy after all...

Also a couple of pictures of Jeremy and our current baby watching the superbowl...




2 comments:

jane said...

Cute belly! It is getting so close now!

Taylor Barton said...

Chass! You look great!!! I can't wait until we get to meet him!!!