Wednesday, February 25, 2009

First Days at Home

Hello again, I am happy to say (knock on wood) sleeping is going much much better. The gagging has stopped and we have learned that Rece likes to be swaddled tightly and have his sound machine going and he is sleeping like a champ. There have been a couple of times I have had to wake him up to eat, when he was still deep in sleep mode after 3 hours. Last night I got the most sleep so far, and hence why I am on line this morning updating the blog...

Jeremy went back to school today so this is our first day flying solo. Steve and Lynn, Jeremy's mom and dad arrive early Friday morning and it will be great to have some company over the weekend.

Here are some pictures from the first week at home, I will post some more that my mom took when Jeremy gets home as they are on his laptop.




2 comments:

jane said...

Glad you got some sleep. Get in in whenever you can!! Sound machines are a wonderful thing, we still play Grace's for her.

Nancy Rumsey said...

Great Pictures of Rece. Take care all. Love Nancy