Friday, March 27, 2009

The best laid plans...

So my plan below hasn't quite worked, he definatley needs the sheilds...SO I am going to try and get my supply adjusted (with the help of Karen the LC) so the pumping goes bye bye. Also I am going to truly give up dairy and soy for two weeks, I had already given up milk, cheese, ice cream, yogurt etc. but I wasn't thinking about reading lables for things like crackers. So I am going to give that a whirl. I say that now with some confidence, but that might be because I just slept the most in one night in 6 weeks. I don't know what happened but I fed Rece at 9:45 last night and not again until 3:30 this morning and then I put him back down and he is still sleeping at 7:30, why I am I not sleeping you might ask? Because I had to get up to pump because I am in pain. See why I want the pumping to go away! Jeremy's mom and dad arrive today for the weekend (until Tuesday) I plan on taking lots and lots and lots of naps...

No comments: