Saturday, September 6, 2008

First Bump Pic




This week I will be in my 15th week of pregnancy. So I decided since my pants also barley button, I would have Jeremy take the first picture of my mini baby bump as we were getting ready to watch the Michigan game. Thank god for BellaBands so I can continue to wear my pre-preggers pants for a bit longer without looking and feeling like a sausage. You can see the white t-shirt layered look in the picture, that is the BellaBand. Strangely enough I would have expected with my wardrobe issues to see a huge change on the scale but I have only gained about 2-4 pounds so far, which I guess is good but what a weird feeling to see this bump start to form :-)
Overall, I feel great now - after getting past the "Morning" ie "All Day" Nausea in weeks 6-10 followed directly by a horrible summer cold to close out my first trimester, for which I couldn't take anything....those were some fun times. I am hoping for the next few weeks at least it will be smooth sailing....until I get as big as a house by the winter...


Some other pictures here from our trip to Michigan at the begining of August when we spilled the beans to our parents on the pregnancy. We all had a BBQ together and then we decorated an ice cream cake with "Happy Birthday" and "3/5/09" which is my due date. Just in case the cake made no sense we also put together a little gift bag with two bibs in it that said "I love my Grandma and I love my Grandpa" and then a photo book for the Grandma's with a picture from my dating ultrasound. You can see the reactions in the pics, we already knew they were "impatiently waiting" for their first grandbaby, but you can really see the excitment.





2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Chass, you look so cute! Congratulations! We have a family blog too that I started when I was pregnant. I will link to your blog on mine, if you don't mind. I would love to keep up with how you are doing.

Alyssa Dolan said...

Congrat Chass and Jer! Im so happy for you! I love that you started this blog so us out of towners can stay in touch and watch you progress.
You will be amazing parents, I cant wait to meet Baby Rellinger!

Miss you both.
Alyssa