Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Summer projects






So since we finally got some rain and our yard doesn't look like a straw field anymore I thought I would take some pictures of all of the outdoor work Jeremy did this summer. He did such a great job and made the front of the house look incredible. When we bought it you couldn't see any of the brick because it was covered in over grown bushes. The sidewalk leading up to the house was red brick pavers and was just old and uneven, so after we painted the shutters blue we went with that theme when we picked out our new landscape stones. I won't have a chance to plant anything in the newest bed next spring and I also want to exchange out the grasses I planted in front of the house for some taller less spreading kind. I don't like the ones I put in, so I want to move them to the back yard. Next summer we want to work on our deck which is a mess right now because it was painted by the previous owners and all the paint is peeling. I think we are going to have to replace the wood and just start over.

1 comment:

Lynn and Steve said...

You did an equally superior job on helping to start the pregnancy and finishing the landscaping. Continue as requested on both fronts and you won't have to sleep in the shed.

Pops